Asdivine Hearts II - The long-awaited sequel to the original smash hit has finally arrived!
Picking up two years after the events of their first adventure, Zack and friends find themselves off on another quest, but this time to save the parallel world of Archelio, which is on the verge of being frozen in ice.
However, after a small mishap prior to arriving at their intended destination, the party finds themselves out of weapons and out of luck. Nevertheless, with the help of their new companion Nadia and a fairy named Rapscal, their investigation into the cause of this abnormal phenomenon gets back on track. That is, until a mysterious creature and suspicious fellow with divine powers show up and attempt to stop them from finding out the truth.
As conflicting evidence begins to amount, will the party be able to reverse this crisis as they had hoped for or will their actions turn out to be the catalyst for something much, much worse...?!
*With a convenient summary of the previous title included, players can jump right into Asdivine Hearts 2 without having played the first!
Ultimate Battles, Customization, and Content!
- Utilizing a brand new team system, lead up to six characters into battle, and destroy onslaughts of powerful foes!
- See the amalgamation of years of RPG-crafting expertise in the most beautiful game in the series to date!
- Plug in jewels to boost character parameters as the beloved rubix makes its triumphant return!
- Upgrade rare weapons to make one's own personal slayer of evil!
- Dispatch buddies to earn Guild Coins while the party works on their quest! Or simply equip their jewels to learn their skills!
Whether building the strongest team, creating the most powerful rubix, or both, the choice is entirely up to the player!
* The game can be played in its entirety without the need for in-game transactions.
* A Premium Edition that includes 1000 bonus in-game points is also available for download! For more information, check out "Asdivine Hearts 2" on the web!
* The actual price might differ depending on the region.
* Please contact us through the Contact button on the title screen if you discover any bugs or problems with the application. Note that we do not respond to bug reports left in application reviews.
- 4.0 and up
[SD Card Storage]
- English, Japanese
This app has generally been tested to work on any mobile device released in Japan. We cannot guarantee full support on other devices.
End User License Agreement: http://kemco.jp/eula/index.html
Get the latest information!
users following RPG Asdivine Hearts 2 this month.
If you would like to start a chat about a new level, tap here to choose your level. Otherwise check out other user chat below.