A3: Still Alive
Developer: A3: Still Alive
A3: Still Alive
A3: Still Alive Guide – Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
This post was written by Nick Schaer on 16 Nov, 2020
1. The Basics of A3: Still AliveA3: Still Alive is based on Netmarble’s popular PC game, simply known as A3, and it casts you into a world of “strife, conflict, and turmoil.” The game does a nice job of blending open world MMORPG, with the action of a battle royale game. Much of the game focuses on it’s RPG elements. Follow our guide below to master this epic new game!
2. Keep FarmingThroughout your time spent in every battle royale match, you will encounter both monsters and other players. To succeed as the last player standing, it’s imperative that you farm other monsters and players to level up both your character and your weapon. Utilizing a character skill that’s classified as an AOE attack or one that has a high DPS rating works great when farming monsters. But don’t spend too much time chasing other players, however. You could end up under-leveled by the time you reach the final showdown in Sector Four. It’s not worth attacking other players until you enter Sectors Two through Four.
3. Get Soul LinkersIn order to start rolling for Soul Linkers, you’ll need to first reach Chapter 1-37 of the main story. This will take some time to do, but Soul Linkers are quite an important aspect of the game so for those of you who are particularly dedicated, it might be worth giving this a try.
4. Larger Monster, Larger RewardMonster icons on the minimap signify the location of a high priority target. These types of monsters can be killed for bonus EXP and to permanently increase your Vision on the map. When you’re dropped onto the map, the world initially appears dark. But by defeating these high priority monsters, you can bring some light back into your character’s world.
5. Gear UpThe map within A3: Still Alive includes four Sectors that you will have to traverse through. Once per visit to Sectors One through Three, treasure chests will appear on the map. While monsters do occasionally drop loot, these treasure chests drop much better loot and you should always prioritize opening them. Getting your hands on some purple rated gear from treasure chests happens at a higher rate during the later stages of a match.
Final WordIn the tutorial first choose your preferred profession, name, and appearance to kick off the game. Once you’re in the game, tap the Main Quest button in the top left to start automatically moving in that direction. Finishing the main quest will be necessary to unlock further important features in the game! Follow our guide above and you’ll be on your way to defeating and beating your opponents. Good luck out there!
- Go for the larger monsters
- Collect treasure chests for gear
Top 10 Mobile Games