Developer: Alien: Blackout
Developer: D3 Go!
Alien Blackout Guide – Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
This post was written by Nick Schaer on 5 Jul, 2020
1. The Basics of Alien: BlackoutSet in the film universe from the series “Alien”, Alien: Blackout is a survival horror game that uses point and click elements. Your goal is to guide your team to safety, and survive up against a single Xenomorph throughout the game. Follow our guide below for the best ways to survive.
2. Give OrdersOrder your crew and give directions by either drawing a safe path for them from one point to another where you see is a less chance of aliens attacking. You can also click them and then the location on the map you want them to go to. While your crew will be completing tasks, you will be busy protecting and monitoring the crew from the Xenomorph. Xenomorph are attracted to crew the most when they are busy doing their task.
3. Prepare for AttackThese aliens can appear anywhere in the spaceship while you are busy so look carefully for the signs of their arrival. Use headphones as the sound of the game changes when aliens are near, this will help you in knowing that they are coming and you can plan something. If you run out of time do not take chances and quickly command the crew to hide even if you are not sure whether the aliens are coming or not. Your crew can also sometimes warn you about their arrival so listen to your crew as well. If you hear something in the air vents, that means that the Xenomorph is coming for you, hide quickly.
4. Power SlotThe whole crew, including Amanda, will be at their lowest if the Power Slots are all empty. These slots are needed to interact with the tools in the spaceship and after every interaction – one slot is emptied. When you see the Xenomorph approaching, you can either close the door or activate the Motion Tracker Zone. From the five power slots always save one for this emergency. If you see that the alien has located your crew’s or your location then or if you can hear them coming then activate the door or the tracker.
5.Alien ConfusionWhen you see an alien approaching your crewmember, you can buy him some few seconds to escape by messing with the alien. Close the door of the room where the alien is. It will try to find another exit. Open the door as soon as you see him walking towards the exit hence making him walk back to the exit and then again close the door. This does not work for a long period but can give your crew enough time to either sneak or hide away from the alien.
Final WordFollow our guide above to survive the attack and leave the spaceship alive. Now go and kill that Alien!
- Keep your crew safe
- Wear headphones while playing
Top 10 Mobile Games