Assassin's Creed Rebellion
Developer: Assassin's Creed Rebellion
Assassin's Creed Rebellion
Assassin’s Creed Rebellion Guide – Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
This post was written by Nick Schaer on 25 Nov, 2020
1. The Basics of Assassin’s Creed RebellionUbisoft brings their highly successful franchise to mobile with Assassin’s Creed Rebellion. The game is an RPG that allows you to build a stronghold of assassins, while collecting memories and artifacts from the past. Raid castles and defeat the templars! Follow our guide below to be successful in this mobile game.
2. Setup Your TeamEvery time you make it to the Edit Team screen for your next mission, take a look at the Team Recommendations guide in the top right corner. If there are three role icons present, you’ll most definitely want to put a party of Heroes together that sticks closely to that setup. Sometimes, you’ll only be asked to take just two Hero role types into a mission. As for the third Hero option, it’s best if you add someone who can utilize healing abilities. That way, you can back up your two recommended Heroes with a character who can keep them alive as they take on the bulk of the current mission’s tasks. Always rely on your rarest and strongest Heroes from each role when you’re constructing your next three-person team for a mission.
3. Survey the AreaWhen you’re actually in the middle of a mission, take your time proceeding through each room. You can get a clear idea of your success/failure rate for different actions by selecting a Hero and swiping over to the next room. Certain Heroes are better suited to handle specific tasks within each room, plus you can see how good/bad they’ll fare against any foes they may come across.
4. Variety of MissionsAssassin’s Creed Rebellion has a wide assortment of missions for you and your Heroes to take on – Story, Standard, Loot, and Legacy Missions. You’ll need to complete a bunch of Story Missions if you want to unlock different Missions from the other three modes. Story Missions tend to reward you with a good amount of every item type upon completion. Standard Missions usually gift you with Training Codex Pages, Brotherhood Experience, Coins, and Building Material. Loot Missions are filled with different types of Ore (an element used to upgrade your Heroes’ gear), Brotherhood Experience, Coins, and Building Material. And finally, Legacy Missions are where you’ll mainly acquire extra Hero DNA Fragments, Brotherhood Experience, Coins, and Building Material. Note that you can complete three of the game’s mission types a limited amount of times per day – five times for each Standard & Loot Mission and three times for each Legacy Mission.
5. Three-Star RatingWhen it comes to each of the game’s mission types, make sure you attain a three-star rating on each one that one you complete. That goal can be reached by making sure all three of your Heroes makes it to the end of a mission in one piece. The Stars you gain fill a meter in the top left corner of the Missions map screen.
Final WordFollow our guide above and you’ll be on your way to defeating the Templars and building your rebellion!
- Pick the right heroes for each mission
- Aim for three stars
Top 10 Mobile Games