Black Desert Mobile
Developer: Black Desert Mobile
Black Desert Mobile
Developer: Pearl Abyss
Black Desert Mobile Guide – Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
This post was written by Nick Schaer on 12 Jul, 2020
1. The Basics of Black Desert MobileBlack Desert Online is a popular paid MMO on Steam for PC. Now the game has come to Android and iOS, for the great low price of free. In this beautiful looking game you’ll be able to explore a vast virtual world, create many characters, and fight other players. Follow our guide below to master Black Desert Mobile.
2. Create Many CharactersBlack Desert Mobile encourages players to level up at least three different characters. A family essentially includes all the characters you create on one server. If, for example, you complete a quest or defeat a difficult boss with one of your heroes, the others can simply skip this step while still getting the rewards. This is an awesome way of trying out the vast character creator and having fun making different characters, while also benefiting from your handiwork. Classes are fairly unique and some are better suited than others to defeat tough opponents. For instance, most players start with a Warrior or a Giant, but there are a couple of bosses that deal heavy damage to targets in melee range. These can be very annoying for melee classes, but they become a breeze on a Witch or a Ranger. Try out creating different characters featuring different classes.
3. Family GearAll of your gear can be swapped between characters. Say that you’ve leveled your favorite class to 30 and you’ve hit a progression wall. Now you have to start a new character, but this doesn’t mean you have to take everything from scratch. For one, your Black Soul is shared across the entire family, which means that if you’ve upgraded it on your main character, your other heroes will benefit from the added CP. This makes progressing with new characters much easier.
4. Daily AchievementsAs with most mobile games, Daily Achievements are king. Daily achievements are an excellent source of materials and currency. Because resources are such an important part of Black Desert Mobile, this is a great way to farm materials. It’s important to remember that Daily Achievements are an important part of your character progression.
5. A Little Help from Your FriendsYou can add up to 50 friends in Black Desert Mobile and you should hit this cap as soon as possible. Once someone has been your friend for at least 24 hours, you can Greet them from the social menu. This grants you a number of Social Tokens per Greet, which you can then use at the shop to purchase useful chests. Neat huh?
Final WordFollow our guide above to master the open world sandbox of Black Desert Mobile!
- Try out many different character styles
- Earn tokens by adding friends
Top 10 Mobile Games