Link-a-Pix are exciting logic puzzles that form whimsical pixel-art pictures when solved. Challenging, deductive and artistic, this original Japanese invention offers the ultimate mix of logic, art and fun while providing solvers with many hours of mentally stimulating entertainment.
Each puzzle consists of a grid containing clue-pairs in various places. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by linking the clues and painting the paths so that the number of squares in each path equals the value of the clues being linked together.
To create a link simply swipe your fingertip from one clue to another. The game also features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision.
For more fun, Conceptis Link-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 42 free Link-a-Pix puzzle samples in B&W and color
• 8 extra-large puzzles bonus for tablet only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Grid sizes up to 50x75 (65x100 for tablet)
• Multiple difficulty levels
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Portrait and landscape screen support (tablet only)
• Enlarge, reduce, move puzzle for easy viewing
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Link counter option for easy link length viewing
• Auto-solve starting clues option
• Show errors during gameplay
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
Link-a-Pix have also become popular under other names such as Paint by Pairs, Enigma, PathPix and Pictlink. Similar to Picross, Nonogram and Griddlers, the puzzles are solved and the pictures revealed using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
Cheats, Codes, Achievements
We do not currently have any cheats, code, achievements, or unlockables for Conceptis Link-a-Pix.
users following Conceptis Link-a-Pix this month.