Good Pizza, Great Pizza
Developer: Good Pizza, Great Pizza
Good Pizza, Great Pizza
Android, iOS, Steam, Nintendo Switch
Good Pizza, Great Pizza Guide – Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
This post was written by Nick Schaer on 8 Jan, 2021
1. The Basics of Good Pizza, Great PizzaUniquely named, “Good Pizza, Great Pizza” tasks you with running your own pizzeria. You’ll make pizzas, deal with your sometimes crazy customers, and upgrade your little restaurant as you progress through the game. Each customer you’ll interact with has different personalities and different requests for their order. Plus there are many topping and upgrade options. Follow our guide below to help you get a leg up on the competition.
2. Be QuickEach customer has a level of patience, which strictly affects the tips you’ll get at the end of the order. To keep the customer’s patience as high as possible you should try to never ask them the question “What?”, if another option is available, and by the time you have taken the order, try to make it as quick as possible (of course, not forgetting about the quality).
3. Assume the ObviousIt might feel like customers are being difficult with their requests sometimes. But always remember the core ingredients of a pizza. Always try to stick to the basic assumptions regarding the order, until the customer explicitly didn’t ask for its absence. This means you always have to add bread, sauce, and cheese. Otherwise… well it wouldn’t be a pizza. Another standard is the six sliced pizza, so serve the order with six slices until the customer tells you to make it differently cut.
4. The IngredientsIngredients are one of the most important aspects of the game, as they’re the key objects that you use to make money. Unlike other restaurant-management games, in Good Pizza, Great Pizza, you pay for each ingredient you use, so try to avoid using way too much condiment if not necessary. Try to experiment with which minimal amount of sauce, cheese, pepperoni, etc. You will need enough to both please the customers and not go bankrupt. It’s completely fine to decline a customer’s order, if they want a pizza with the toppings that you haven’t unlocked yet. So try to be aware of what ingredients you have unlocked already.
5. Orders and More OrdersAnother major point for providing a good order is to understand what the customer wants. This can be hard sometimes, as many weird orders require a complete breakdown word by word. For example, if a customer asks for a pizza that looks like the sunrise, then give them the standard sauce and cheese. If they ask for a half cheese bread and half sauce bread, serve them a half cheese only and a half sauce only. If they ask for a super extra crispy pizza, run it through the oven THREE times (well done is two times). You’ll memorize and be comfortable with most of the weird orders that you get. Try to remember what the order was about by memorizing specific keywords from the order, and you’ll be able to make the orders fast and without any confusion.
Final WordFollow our guide above and you’ll be a master pizza maker in no time. Now start serving those customers!
- Always act quickly
- Watch how many ingredients you use
Top 10 Mobile Games