Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells
Developer: Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells
Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells
Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells Guide – Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
This post was written by Nick Schaer on 20 Oct, 2020
1. The Basics of Harry Potter: Puzzles & SpellsZynga’s newest game is based on the Wizarding World. Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells lets you cast spells and complete puzzles while celebrating the most memorable moments from the Harry Potter films and books. Along the way, the Daily Prophet will keep you up to date with Harry, Ron, and Hermione as they progress on their story. Follow our guide below to master this new puzzle game!
2. Head Towards the BottomWhat makes levels, especially the later ones, difficult to complete in Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells is the number of moves you have. Because you have a limited number of moves, you need to make sure you work towards the goal efficiently with every move. One of the ways to optimize your gameplay is to always look for matches toward the bottom. As you clear tiles toward the bottom, the entire puzzle changes while spawning new ones at the top, creating new opportunities for you. If you only match tiles toward the top, everything below the area you’ve just cleared remains the same, limiting the number of new opportunities you get.
3. Get SocialIf you log into Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells with your Facebook account you will gain gold you can use to purchase items in-game. Once you have reached level 32 you are able to join a club with friends so you can compete in special events together.
4. Check Your Mail & NewsmMake sure to click on the envelope to the right of your start up screen whenever you play, as it will give free coins, items, and tips almost every time you log in. In this screen, you can also refill your lives and request more from friends if you are running low. You can also click the newspaper icon in the top right corner of your screen. This icon will give you a synopsis of all that has happened so far, and give you a sneak peek at what is to come.
5. Clear the LockedMost levels have some kind of locked tiles like tickets that you need to clear before pieces can appear on these tiles. To increase your chances of beating these levels, you should aim to clear locked tiles first, as this will increase the number of tiles you can use. Furthermore, most levels that have locked tiles require you to clear them all as part of their requirement. To clear locked tiles, match pieces next to them. You can also use spells like severing surge and bombastic bomb to break locked tiles as well.
6. EventsYou can access the events Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells has to offer when you reach puzzle seven. Celebrate characters birthdays, upgrade spells, and view magical Harry Potter movie moments.
Final WordFollow our guide above and you’ll be on your way to becoming a wizarding master and solving all the puzzles in Harry Potter: Puzzles & Spells!
- Don’t forget to check your mail
- Work the board from top to bottom
Top 10 Mobile Games