Developer: Mobile Legends
Mobile Legends Guide – Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
This post was written by Nick Schaer on 14 Sep, 2020
1. The Basics of Mobile LegendsCelebrated throughout the world, especially in Asia, Mobile Legends is the fiery MOBA that allows you to face off with gamers from around the world. The game features real-time 5v5 battles against real opponents, with many different modes to choose from. Follow our guide below to master this MOBA.
2. Rumble in the JungleMost people would just go straight to lane the moment the minions spawn. What most don’t know is that you and your lane partner can kill 2 jungle creeps and arrive in lane for a level 2 advantage. That gives you the opportunity to get the first kill the moment you show up in lane. Ideally, you should run a marksman with a support or tank that can engage or have crowd control capabilities to get an early first kill. Someone like Franco paired with a marksman like Layla or a mage like Alice would really decimate lane opponents when Franco is able to land a hook! You will also need to bring the execute battle spell to execute your enemy that is running away from you.
3. Learn All The HeroesYes, this will cost you some actual money, but playing all the heroes and getting used to their skills and pros/cons is key. Study your heroes, then learn how to pull off hero combos at the right time. Find out what their passive abilities are good for. Also, remember which roles are suitable for farming, as well as which roles are suitable for engagements. You will be doing this quite frequently, so be alert.
4. Daily RewardsEveryday, when you login, you get 2 free chests. Each chest will refill every 4 hours, so you can get 1 new chest every 4 hours. Each chest will have experience, battle points (BP), hero ticket, emblems and magic dust. These are all useful items to help you advance in the game. Make sure to login daily to get them! Also, the medal chest reward gives you more goodies and you will need to play a couple of PvP matches to open that. Normally, 2 wins would allow you to open a medal chest. The medal chest will give you premium skin fragments, which allows you to buy a premium skin for a character upon getting 100 of them.
5. Figure Out Your ItemsStudy all the items and what they do in-game. You will need to change up your gear for every single match you partake in. If there are no fixed items needed, just experiment with them.
6. Lane PushingThis is an unknown concept to new players. You want your minion wave to build up so they stack up and they will help siege the enemy tower for you without you being there. In order to build up a minion wave in your favor, you will need to kill the opponent minion wave with your hero so that your minions stay unharmed. Eventually, your minions will stack up and a huge wave will form to help you push a lane. The easiest way to do it is when a huge minion wave of the opposing team forms. You use your hero to clear it and this reverses the process and you will start building your own minion wave. Once that is done, you can go support other lanes while you let the lane you left do its magic.
Final WordFollow our guide above to aid your friends and win the battle. Now get in there and conquer your enemies!
- Complete daily rewards
- Learn and try out the different heroes
Top 10 Mobile Games