Developer: Nova Empire
Developer: Tilting Point
Nova Empire Guide – Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
This post was written by Nick Schaer on 14 Aug, 2020
1. The Basics of Nova EmpireNova Empire is a game similar to the ever popular game EVE Online. Nova Empire gives you a massive sandbox space galaxy to explore and the freedom to conduct business as you choose. You can fight for glory, grow a trade empire, or do a bit of both. Follow our guide below to master the galaxy.
2. Follow the MissionsThe tutorial in Nova Empire is lackluster. In order to learn the game you sort of have to learn as you go. It features a more hand-on approach, having you learn by doing things rather than explaining the reasoning behind. In this sense, while you can learn some of the basics with this feature, you won’t really know why you’re doing it, nor what the endgame is. Simply put, Nova Empire is a conquest game; only instead of fighting on a planet like in other games, you’re doing it in space. Whether for resources, territory, or conflicts between alliances, there’s no shortage of reasons for why you’ll be butting heads with other players in this game. And if you want to stay competitive and survive, you’re going to have to develop your base and build your fleets ASAP. Luckily, the in-game missions list helps a lot in guiding you to what you should be focusing on at any given moment. At times, you will also run into a few cutscenes where Ceres, your AI assistant, will give brief explanations on how certain features work. While these are few and far in between, make sure to pay attention to everything Ceres says as she’ll show you around your base and explain how to get around the galaxy.
3. Increase your SlotsThe more fleets you can dispatch at any given time, the more things you’ll be able to do—it’s as simple as that. For this reason, one of your top priorities should be developing your base enough to unlock the second fleet slot. You can unlock more fleet slots by upgrading your space station, in general. However, you can also unlock an additional slot by researching the Expanded Command technology in your Research Lab, once you upgrade the building to level 6. Make sure to unlock these upgrades as soon as you can as they allow you to essentially double your productivity, especially if you’re constantly fighting pirates and collecting debris.
4. Daily QuestsNova Empire is quite an expansive game; you will have lots of things to do, which can be quite overwhelming if you’re just starting out. In some cases, you might have a lot of downtime while waiting for constructions to conclude, a research project to finish, or a ship to get built. Whenever you’re stuck not knowing what to do, feel free to check out your daily quests as these often have missions that don’t require much in the way of constructions or waiting for projects to finish. In fact, you should ALWAYS aim to complete your daily missions as they can grant many awesome rewards, especially as you complete specific activity milestones. Every daily mission you complete grants 5 activity points, and every 30 points will give you an extra box packed with great loot. These daily rewards cap out at 150 points. Meanwhile, these activity points will also contribute towards 2 weekly milestones; the first at 250 points and the second at 500 points. As you can imagine, these weekly rewards are also quite important and contain some of the best items you can get as a f2p player.
5. Customization is KingYou can freely customize your ship however you like in Nova Empire. Customizations are performed in the Ship Design Center, after which you can save them as blueprints, and set them as your default models in the Shipyard. By doing this, any subsequent ships that you build will feature the updated blueprint, as well as any modifications that you made. Depending on the type of ship, you can alter many different parts including their weapons and hull components. Furthermore, larger ships feature more parts in every category. For instance, the regular gunships only have 1 gun and 1 hull component, while the larger frigates have 3 guns and 3 hull components. You can freely mix and match different parts and customize your ships for any situation.
Final WordFollow our guide above to become the best in the galaxy and grow your space empire in the mobile game Nova Empire!
- Follow the mission list in the early hours of the game
- Customize your ship to your liking
Top 10 Mobile Games