Raid: Shadow Legends
Developer: Raid: Shadow Legends
Raid: Shadow Legends
Developer: Plarium Global
Android, iOS, PC
Raid: Shadow Legends Guide Ė Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
This post was written by Nick Schaer on 15 Dec, 2020
1. The Basics of Raid: Shadow LegendsRaid is a fantasy-themed, turn-based role-playing game on mobile and recently PC. Set in the fictional realm of Teleria, which has been subjugated by the Dark Lord Siroth, you need to take the role of an ancient Telerian warrior resurrected to defeat the Dark Lord and restore peace to all of the land. Follow our guide below to conquer the darkness in this new game.
2. Affinity SystemWhen you check out champions in the game youíll notice they each have an affinity. Their affinities give you a rough guide to their strengths and weaknesses vs. other affinities, much like rock, paper, scissors. Though Raid: Shadow Legends has many different layers of complexity, Affinities are the bedrock upon which all this is based, changing how effective units are at fighting certain other types. If you remember to generally always match up your Champions with the Affinity they are strongest against, itíll make things a lot easier in the long run.
3. Daily RewardsThis canít be understated. It doesnít take long to do the dailies, and the rewards are well worth your time. Even if you donít have much time to devote to the game each day, diving in to do your dailies is essential. Your future self will thank you for gathering resources. Take the time to do them everyday.
4. The ArtifactsArtifacts in Raid: Shadow Legends are basically items that grant buffs to your Champions. They can be claimed through quests and campaign, and upgraded or sold for Silver. Just as with Champions, itís worth being sensible with your Silver, and not upgrading every item you get when it might soon be replaced with a better one.
5. Progress MissionsThe progress missions have been created specifically to act as an introduction to the gameís systems, meaning that they can be a great guide to Raid: Shadow Legends. Each one has been made to expand upon systems you learned in the tutorial, so if you need a few extra pointers, we definitely recommend checking them out. Whilst itís true that dungeons will give better rewards then the campaign, the rewards from the campaign will see you in good stead to progress further in the dungeons than if you hadnít campaigned first. Also, you get to immerse yourself in the story, which is an essential part of the gameís experience.
Final WordFollow our guide above and you’ll be helping save the land from evil in no time. Good luck!
- Collect artifacts
- Complete daily rewards
Top 10 Mobile Games