RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch
Developer: RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch
RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch
Android, iOS, Switch
The legendary classic theme park building game gets a new look and a new way to play on Android, iOS, and Nintendo Switch. Build the theme park of your dreams!
RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch Guide – Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
This post was written by Nick Schaer on 27 Mar, 2020
1. The Basics of RollerCoaster Tycoon TouchRollerCoaster Tycoon Touch takes the legendary theme park sim that started it all, and brings it to mobile with new twists. High resolution 3D graphics, real-time day and night cycle, and options to share parks with friends and play socially with others round out the biggest additions. The game is free and supports in-app purchases. There are over 100 different flat rides, park decorations, paths, restaurants, and shops to choose from, so follow our guide below if you want to build the best theme park. As you level up, you’ll also gain the chance to buy more land to further expand your park.
2. Aim for the SkyUnlike the original RollerCoaster Tycoon, there are no scenarios limiting how you play. No time limits to meet. Instead you are given a big area of land, and your goal is to build the biggest and best theme park you can come up with. Sure there are timers like on all in-app purchase games, but you don’t have to worry about “finishing” the game at a certain point. It’s endless! Just like the original game, you will also be relying on your research department when it came to what rides or attractions you could construct next. Furthermore the game introduces randomness via the form of card packs. Each time you open a pack, you’ll either get a new card, opening up that item for construction, or cards for rides, stores and scenery you already have. Obtain enough duplicates and you can level up that attraction, increasing its usefulness to your park. All cards have a purpose. You can also build several of the same ride or store if desired. Look at the number on the left-hand side of any card and you’ll see how many copies of that structure you currently have in your park and the maximum number allowed — which can be increased at times by leveling up the card. As always the goal is to just keep expanding your park.
3. Listen to your PeepsRollerCoaster Tycoon’s animated visitors (known as peeps) make a return. They are there to visit your park, judge it, and hopefully make it out alive. The park visitors can also help guide you in the right direction when it comes to what to build next. If you tap on the emotion icon at the top of the main game screen, you’ll get a graph of the Peeps’ average satisfaction that has three bars: Fun, Food and Hygiene. Make sure to keep your peeps happy in order to make the best park possible! If Fun is low, you need more rides. If food is low, you need places to eat. And if hygiene is low… well you need to build more bathrooms.
4. Bring Me the CoinsCoins. Coins are important. Literally. There’s no overstating how important coins are to RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch. Literally everything you want to do requires coins, and you don’t earn them all that quickly in the early stages of the game. To build a new ride or attraction or even build a new piece of scenery, you need the proper card and the required number of coins. The same is true when you’re looking to upgrade anything. You’re going to run out of coins and find yourself unable to do anything at times. It’s just the reality of life as a theme park tycoon sadly. Lucky for you it’s pretty easy to get coins. Everything in the park earns you coins. The front gate admission, food stands, the rides, even the bathrooms (Yes, you can charge for guests to use your bathrooms). Every building can be tapped and their prices can be adjusted. You want to make sure you are making money, but if you price things too expensive your guests will certainly complain. You can also buy coins using real world money as well. As you add more rides and your park expands you can raise your admission price. Peeps are willingly to pay more for a better and bigger park.
5. Design Your Own RidesBe sure to check out the rollercoaster designer and construct your own rides. You’ll have to make sure they are safe, have a decent but not overwhelming amount of thrill, and fit on the land you have available. Making your own rides truly makes the park yours, and will allow your creativity to run wild.
Final WordIf you follow our guide you’ll be a successful theme park tycoon in no time. Build your rides, open your park, and let the money roll in!
- Collect cards
- Follow the advice from your guests
- Price your park accordingly
Top 10 Mobile Games
100 Pics Quiz
4 Pics 1 Song
4 Pics 1 Word
Dr. Mario World
Nintendo Co., Ltd.
Football Clubs Logo Quiz
Guess The Movie Quiz
Bubble Quiz Games
Picture Quiz Logos
Quiz Logo Game
Lemmings at Work