Godus Guide – Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
This post was written by Nick Schaer on 30 Aug, 2020
1. The Basics of GodusEver wanted to play God in your own wordly sandbox? Now you can. Godus allows you to rule over a living, breathing world. Using your godly powers, you’ll feel truly powerful in an epic award-winning simulation of the most delightful, charming and tactile world you have ever held in your hands. Follow our guide below to master this simulation game.
2. Speed Up TimeLike many other games, Godus is also susceptible to speeding up time artificially in order to complete goals quicker. Just hop into the Settings app of your iPhone or iPad or Android device and speed time up a few hours. Hop back into Godus and everything you were working on should be complete. You should also have lots of belief to collect. Once you’re done, hop back into time settings and correct things again. None of your progress will be taken away.
3. Farm? No FarmOnce you build your first farm, you’ll end up having to pay one wheat for every abode that you build. The same is true for mines – once you build your first one, you will have to pay for ore. You can still build settlements without actually sending your farmers and miners out to build farms, so hold off on the farming and mining for as long as you possibly can for unlimited free settlements.
4. SettlementsDaily Quests and Achievements sections are great places to go to if needing some direction. They will provide places to go and quests to do that will open up the world and new possibilities to get valuable materials for all the various upgrades. The Lodge inside Night’s Watch is a place where recruiters can be sent to get the Seals of Valor so be sure to do them whenever possible. This is also true of the Weirwood Forays and Quick Quests that give food and copper pennies to keep playing missions and get the upgrades.
5. Boost WorkersTap on any worker and you should notice a boost option. Make a regular habit of boosting workers because if you don’t, they’ll get fatigued. This causes projects to take longer and in some cases, they’ll go sleep instead of work. At that point you’ll need to trade in gems in order to wake them up, or you’ll have to wait. Instead, just be sure to boost everyone regularly to make sure your followers are happy and stay at maximum productivity at all times.
6. Follow the ButterfliesChests contain all kinds of goodies in Godus and you’ll want to make sure you’re finding and opening as many as you can. An easy way to know where to locate a chest is to follow the butterflies and then start sculpting the land in order to uncover it. You never know what you’re going to get but if you can get at a chest, by all means, do it.
Final WordFollow our guide above to become the best God in the universe. Now lead your little villagers to their empire!
- Boost your workers often
- Stay away from farms early on
Top 10 Mobile Games