Developer: Landlord Tycoon
Developer: Reality Games LTD
Reality Games LTD
Landlord Tycoon Guide – Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
This post was written by Nick Schaer on 1 Aug, 2020
1. The Basics of Landlord TycoonLandlord Tycoon is the real estate version of a game like Pokemon GO. Augmented reality comes to real estate in this fun multiplayer business game. Your goal is simple: get rich. Raise your net worth by purchasing real world properties from the world around you, trade them with others, and sell when the money is right. Follow our guide below to get rich quick in Landlord Tycoon. Well, at least “virtually” rich.
2. Lawyers?Remember not to jump and be rash when buying property. Carefully purchase the right property. Buying and selling property is NOT free. Lawyers are involved in paperwork who end up taking large chunks of money. 20% when you sell! This means, before you purchase, plan on keeping the property long enough to at least recoup lawyer fees.
3. Daily DriverThis is the type of gamme you want to check in on at least once every day. If you can’t, at least use the Landlord app at least once a month (although a daily check-in is ideal), otherwise your properties will be automatically sold. You also don’t want your cash on hand to hit your cash limit (based on your level). If that happens, you will stop accruing cash.
4. The Big CityProperties in a big city are more likely to have fluctuating property prices and higher rents. However, those properties will also cost more money! If you don’t live in a big city, consider purchasing a local property in your area (you will have less competition) to begin building a revenue stream. As you level up, your cash limit will increase. If you know ahead of time you’re going to visit a big city, make sure you max out to your cash limit to maximize your purchase in the city. Always save a few property slots for larger (higher traffic) purchases.
5. LeaderboardKeep in mind when comparing yourself the leaderboard that players can also pay real money for more cash and coin, so the leaderboard ordering is not entirely even. Good luck!
Final WordFollow our guide above to get rich and buy up your local area in this fun new game. Now start building your empire!
- Stick with high traffic property
- Buy and sell only when it seems profitable
Top 10 Mobile Games