ONE LINE is an IQ based brain game. The best snack to activate your brain every time wherever you are. Routine and the excessive use of technology tend to numb your brain with certain behaviors and patterned ways of thinking, lowering your creativity and IQ levels day after day. Thinking on this, every occasion is a good one to give your brain a push.
This game uses technology to exercise your brain with simple but tricky puzzle levels, improving your IQ gradually. IQ results are provided with your progress. ⚯ ONE LINE is the best way to test your intelligence and logic skills. A couple of minutes each day will improve your brain abilities and test your IQ with qualitative and analytical scales.
Are you Einstein’s first cousin or dumb as a brick?
Just like knowledge does not occupy place, ⚯ ONE LINE will also not overload your device memory. This is a battery-friendly game, which means we will not drain your energy either.
⚯ ONE LINE features:
• Challenging levels: find new tests with your progress and improve your IQ.
• Hints: would you appreciate some help? Use hints to find the right answer for a difficult level.
• IQ scale: just a small percentage of our audience achieve to complete our harder levels. Are you part of those?
• Relaxing and Immersive environment: a minimalistic and beautiful design merged with soothing music will relax your muscles and tease your brain.
• Ranking: show your friends who is the real genius by sharing some solutions from the harder levels or simply showing ⚯ ONE LINE ranking tables.
You can always send us gameplay screenshots, so we can know which level you are playing or if you are struggling in a certain level. We always enjoy receiving some feedback from our players and we will truly appreciate your message.
Do you like our work? Connect below:
• Listen to our stories: https://www.instagram.com/8infinitygames/
• Learn more about us: https://www.infinitygames.io/
• Show us your love: https://www.facebook.com/infinitygamespage
• Follow our steps: https://twitter.com/8infinitygames
users following One Line this month.