Shadow Fight Arena
Developer: Shadow Fight Arena
Shadow Fight Arena
Shadow Fight Arena Guide – Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
This post was written by Nick Schaer on 9 Nov, 2020
1. The Basics of Shadow Fight ArenaIn Shadow Fight Arena, you create a team of 3 fighters to defeat the opponent’s team. The game plays out like a classic brawler. All heroes have unique upgradeable abilities that interact with each other and can be leveled up. If you choose the right fighter to counteract the enemy’s tactics, you’ll win the battle. Follow our guide below to master this new mobile game.
2. Keep Your DistanceThe most common mistake that beginners make is that they charge headfirst towards the opponent. When you start out with the game, you won’t have much knowledge about the various powers and abilities of each and every character. Therefore, the safest bet for you is to keep your distance from your enemy. Wait for them to come close enough. As they perform their attack, move further back, and quickly charge towards them to attack. Hit them multiple times and move back to a safe distance. This plan would not help you in the long run since enemies will damage you using a series of ranged attacks. But it will help you preserve your health when you start out with Shadow Fight Arena.
3. Roll, Dodge, and AttackIt will be possible for your opponents to attack you easily if you will stay in one place for a long time. You will notice that your opponent is performing a variety of ranged attacks as well as up-close attacks and that will, as you may have figured out lead to your defeat within no time. So it is essential for you to make sure that your character is moving consistently and constantly which will make it hard for your opponent to lend a strong attack on you. You can be able to dodge the attacks of your enemy by moving back at the time of the attack. It will also be possible for you to roll back behind your opponent and get the chance to quickly attack them.
4. Jump the WallIf you’re playing it safe and defensive, or if your opponent is constantly performing their attacks, chances are, you’re going to get backed up against a wall. A lot of opponents will purposely do that as it is much easier to hit you when you’re cornered. The game, however, has a solution to this. You can wall jump and land behind your opponent. Make sure to always do that when you’re driven to the extreme side of the arena. As your opponent performs their move, wall jump, land behind them, and perform a series of attacks to damage them before they perform a wall jump. This will, however, only work for Herald and Dynasty characters. Legions cannot perform wall jumps, therefore, you must make sure you’re not backed into a corner when playing as one.
5. Kick-EscapeWhen you are in the Shadow Fight Arena game, you will have to battle against other opponents. Sometimes it will be possible that your opponent will be successful enough to slam you against the ground. Yes, it is sure that you will fall on the ground when you will get multiple strikes or a critical hit from your opponent. But as soon as you will get up, your opponent will again be successful enough to deal strike you some more to drain your health. Not only will your opponent be draining your health but also when you will get up again from the ground your opponent will get the chance to give some more damage.
Final WordFollow our guide above and you’ll be on your way to defeating and beating your opponents. Good luck in the arena!
- Keep distance from your opponent
- Kick escape when needed
Top 10 Mobile Games