EvoCreo Guide – Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
This post was written by Nick Schaer on 8 Aug, 2020
1. The Basics of EvoCreoEvoCreo is a clone of the ever-popular Pokemon franchise. You’ll start off in a small town and journey across the region collecting and training “Creos”, in the hopes of becoming the best in the region. Along the way you’ll also save the day and meet an interesting character or two. Follow our guide below to become the ultimate EvoCreo master!
2. Starting OffJust like Pokemon, you’re given a choice of starter Creos at the beginning of the game. Don’t get too stressed about what you choose. They’re all pretty good and you can easily adapt to your decision. Pick what feels right for you. After picking a Creo, you’re soon told to go off in a particular direction without much guidance. Don’t worry about it. There’s usually someone nearby who can give you a nudge in the right direction and each town isn’t very big. You’ll need to get used to exploring. You never know what you might find by snuffling around the more unusual parts of an area. There are a lot of items to snag this way. Random battles only kick in while you’re in the tall grass, so you don’t have to worry in towns.
3. BattlesThis is why you play the game right? Battles! During a battle, switch your Creo out often. They all gain experience just for being a part of the battle, no matter how small their role might have been. It’ll help everyone level up quickly. You can have up to five Creos in a party. Due to how experience works, even if they’re very mismatched early on, their leveling up speed will even out in time. So don’t worry too much about someone being overpowered.
4. More About CreoSome Creos evolve depending on the abilities you get them to use. For instance, use all fire abilities with one and they can end up a purely fire based creature. Plan accordingly. Your starter Creo will also gain a Ride ability after a time, thereby giving you a speed boost while exploring. Just remember to switch to them, and pick Ride from the Menu. You’ll also need to remember to keep your Creos happy and loyal. A loyal Creo gains slightly more experience than a disloyal one.
5. The ArenaRegularly fight in the arenas. The first arena is at Plantae which isn’t far into the game. That leads to more experience and money, which is always a good thing in such games. Also use conditions and boons often. Conditions are negative status effects and can sometimes stack, producing an even more effective debuff. Boons are the positive equivalent and can also stack, in some cases.
Final WordFollow our guide above to become the ultimate EvoCreo Master, and conquer every battle in this fantastic mobile game.
- Explore the world
- Switch Creo out during battles to gain EXP
Top 10 Mobile Games