Developer: Vewo Interactive Inc
Vewo Interactive Inc
Steam, Android, iOS
Nexomon Guide – Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
This post was written by Nick Schaer on 21 Sep, 2020
1. The Basics of NexomonThe concept is familiar. Catch and train cute and sometimes dangerous looking monsters, in the hopes of battling others for supremacy. Along the way you also might just end up saving the world. Yes that’s the storyline in most Pokemon games, but Nexomon takes that to the next level. Available on Steam, Android, and iOS, Nexomon is a beautiful game that challenges you to succeed. Follow our guide below to become a Nexomon master!
2. Building and BalanceTo begin with you should grab enough Nexomon to fill up your team. You’re going to have a good few empty spaces at the start of the game, so grabbing some new ones is a great idea. Different Nexomon are stronger or weaker against other types. So it’s a good idea to make sure you’re covering as many bases as possible in your roster. That way you should be able to deal with any threats that come your way.
3. Pick Your Fights WiselyUnlike in the Pokemon games, a lot of the battles in the game can be avoided. You don’t need to go into that long grass to get more Nexomon or XP if your roster is already full. Once you’ve got a decent team, focus on the story for a bit. You might get unskippable battles, but you don’t have to go looking for a fight all the time.
4. Talk, Talk, TalkJust like Pokemon, you learn more about the world and earn items by talking to NPCs. There’s a lot of knowledge to be sucked in in the world of Nexomon, so make sure you’re getting as much of it as possible. You’ll get clues about where to go next and what you’re supposed to be doing. Be sure to talk to everyone!
5. PotionsWhile you can heal for free at every town in the game, when you’re out on the road you’re going to have to rely on your potions. This ties in with the last tip. Save your potions for when you need them, and make sure you’re not going into fights with low health.
6. Shuffle ShuffleOnce you’re a bit deeper into the game don’t be afraid to shuffle your team around. You’re going to get tougher monsters, so benching characters who aren’t as strong is a good idea. Send them to your box at the training schools and you can always pick them up again later.
Final WordFollow our guide above and you’ll be on your way to becoming a Nexomon master. Now go save the world!
- Save potions for when you really need them
- Talk to every NPC you meet
Top 10 Mobile Games