Developer: Standoff 2
Developer: AXLEBOLT LTD
Standoff 2 Guide Ė Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
This post was written by Nick Schaer on 15 Jan, 2021
1. The Basics of Standoff 2Standoff 2 takes a lot of inspiration from the classic first-person shooter, Counter Strike: Global Offensive. The maps, game modes, and weapon skins are clearly callbacks to the game, but instead you can play on mobile. You’ll face off against others from around the world. Standoff 2 features the usual lobbies and trading that makes multiplayer games successful. Follow our guide below and you’ll be shooting your way to the top of the leaderboards.
2. Set Your ControlsThe controls and gameplay mechanic for Standoff 2 is almost identical to other FPS games like Call of Duty, Modern Strike Online etc. There are some minor differences that may trip you up, crouching being one of those instances. You must press the crouching button once to crouch and once more to get in the normal walking position. Perhaps one of the best features of the game is the ability to customize the controls and in-game settings to your liking. The best settings for one player may not be so great for another. It’s key to customize the game to your comfort level.
3. The WeaponsThe ideal weapon will vary base a player preference, skill level and game mode. Based on damage and fire rate, the AKR is the best overall weapon in the game. These are the best weapons in order of best to worst: AKR, M4, M16, AKR12. Try the different weapons yourself and practice with them.
4. Learn the MapsThe player most familiar with his surrounding will dominate. The important thing is not to so much react to an opponent, but instead to expect and anticipate their positions. To do that you will need to get good at mapping the radar display on the top left with the actual environment. Its important to know where enemies can and canít emerge from. Learn what positions they can flank from. With this knowledge, as you move through map, you will be one step ahead of the opponent.
5. The ModesThere are several game modes to choose from in Standoff 2. However, we will only cover the two most popular. Team death match is the standard 10-minute rounds where teams of five player go head to head. The team with the most kills after 10 minutes wins the match. Team death match is the best game mode to gain experience points and improve overall skills. In diffused game mode, one team is the counter terrorist and the other team are the terrorist. The counter terrorist team must prevent the terrorist team from planting and setting off the bomb. Meanwhile, the terrorist team must plant the bomb and guard it so the other team does not deactivate it. Defused is perhaps the most entertaining game mode in Standoff 2.
Final WordFollow our guide above and you’ll be acing each round and taking a place at the top of the leaderboards. Good luck out there!
- Study the maps
- Try different weapons
Top 10 Mobile Games