Tomb of the Mask
Developer: Tomb of the Mask
Tomb of the Mask
Developer: Playgendary Limited
Tomb of the Mask Guide – Tips, Cheats, and Strategies
This post was written by Nick Schaer on 21 Jun, 2020
1. The Basics of Tomb of the MaskAs a retro stylized tomb raider, you’ll push yourself through a seemingly infinite array of ancient labyrinths. The game comes off as a dungeon crawler of yesteryear, with plenty of challenging levels. After spending just a few minutes with Tomb of the Mask, you’ll eventually find yourself dealing with new threats. You’ll need to be quick on the draw with your finger swipes if you want to collect all those dots, stars, and coins. Follow our guide below to help you survive the Tomb of the Mask!
2. Collect EverythingBe sure to collect every reward during each level. Collecting all of the dots on a stage either nets you a free shield for your next stage playthrough or a bunch more coins. As you unlock and play new stages, you’ll encounter a bevy of new hazards. You’ll need these rewards to survive.
3. Practice in ArcadeTomb of the Mask plays differently than most dungeon games. Practice makes perfect. Head to the arcade. Here is where you’ll get to take your character as far as you can until they wipe out. You’ll never have to worry about expending any of your energy towards Arcade Mode, which means you can play as much as you want in order to beat your previous best record. Sometimes it’s best if you ignore the Map mode’s stages altogether and stick to playing nothing but Arcade Mode on certain days.
4. Move Quickly and Stay AlertJust like “Super Mario Run”, you have to move fast. There are a ton of adversaries that can end your run in this game and one of them is that colored wall that keeps moving upward behind you. As a result, you need to swipe your way through the maze as quick as you can, but when you get to a place where spiked walls start showing up, you may need to pause momentarily to reflect on your movement. Of all of the obstacles out there, those blue spiked walls are probably the ones that render the most casualties.
5. Spend WiselyCoins offer you the option to purchase new masks and power-ups or revive your character if it dies during a run. But use them wisely, because earning them takes a long time. Probably one of the worst uses of coins is reviving your character. It cost 500 coins and rarely makes a big difference in your progression. It’s better to spend that money on power-ups like shields or masks with their varying perks.
Final WordFollow our guide above to be the best adventurer you can be. Now head into the Tomb of the Mask, and survive the enemies that lurk there!
- Collect everything!
- Practice in the arcade
Top 10 Mobile Games